To order a signed copy of any of Maria’s books, click here
Maria is now offering webinars and workshops on publishing
Want to learn what Maria did to get where she is today? Check out these classes:
- I want to get published, where do I begin?
- How to market a book
Wondering if you should pursue traditional or self-publishing?
Maria has done both– sign up to download her free guide on how to decide which route is for you.
Download the guide!
Where you may have seen Maria:
- Maria wrote her first novel during a year she spent playing soccer for RiverPlate in Argentina?
- Perfect on Paper was on the cover of the Life section of USA Today the day it came out, and has since been translated into six languages?
- Maria has shared her inspirational personal story with audiences across the country, including the Harvard Women’s Leadership Conference…twice?
- Maria sells REAL Honey Notes from her Waverly Bryson books?
- Maria is represented by the same speaker bureau as Guy Kawasaki?
- Maria is hard at work on a new novel?