“Meet the new Bridget Jones.”
– PopSugar Daily
More than 200,000 copies sold!
Learn from Maria
Do you dream of getting published but have no idea where to begin? Or does the thought of “marketing” a book scare you more than the writing itself? No matter where you are in the publishing process, Maria can help you. Click here to learn how to work with her.
Maria is now offering webinars and workshops on publishing
Want to learn what Maria did to get where she is today? Check out these classes:
- I want to get published, where do I begin?
- How to market a book
Wondering if you should pursue traditional or self-publishing?
Maria has done both– sign up to download her free guide on how to decide which route is for you.
Download the guide!
Where you may have seen Maria:
- Maria began writing Perfect on Paper while getting paid to play soccer in Argentina?
- Perfect on Paper was on the cover of the Life section of USA Today the day it came out?
- Maria has spoken at the Harvard Women’s Leadership Conference …twice?
- AmazonEncore chose to publish Perfect on Paper out of more than 10,000 titles it was evaluating?
- Random House has published a German version of Perfect on Paper?
- Maria shared her inspirational personal story with audiences across the country, including one of more than 2,000 at the Massachusetts Conference for Women?
- Maria sells REAL Honey Notes from Perfect on Paper?
- Maria is now offering a variety of consulting services to aspiring authors?
- Maria is represented by the same speaker bureau as Guy Kawasaki?
- Maria is hard at work on a new novel?