Maria is now offering webinars and workshops on publishing
Want to learn what Maria did to get where she is today? Check out these classes:
- I want to get published, where do I begin?
- How to market a book
Wondering if you should pursue traditional or self-publishing?
Maria has done both– sign up to download her free guide on how to decide which route is for you.
Download the guide!
Where you may have seen Maria:
- Maria wrote her first novel during a year she spent playing soccer for RiverPlate in Argentina?
- Perfect on Paper was on the cover of the Life section of USA Today the day it came out, and has since been translated into six languages?
- Maria has shared her inspirational personal story with audiences across the country, including the Harvard Women’s Leadership Conference…twice?
- Maria sells REAL Honey Notes from her Waverly Bryson books?
- Maria is represented by the same speaker bureau as Guy Kawasaki?
- Maria is hard at work on a new novel?