Our Topic is: Finding and following your passion—no matter what!
Maria Murnane, the author of Perfect on Paper, spent nearly 10 years climbing the career ladder in Silicon Valley before finally admitting to herself that she was miserable. What did she do then? That’s what she’ll share at this fun event. She hopes her entertaining story will inspire you to find what makes you happy in life and GO FOR IT – no matter what.
(Books will be available for $15 and personally signed by Maria)
Key Takeaway Points Participants will leave with…
- The audience will LAUGH and feel inspired to find their passion
- Life is too short—and too long—to spend it doing something that doesn’t make you happy
- If you need a change, it’s up to you to make it happen
- No one is keeping score of your life but you
- Success isn’t necessarily about money
Click here to find out more, or register to attend!